1ST Turkey Mouth Calls – V Cut
- All purpose call. Raspy yelps & cutts.
- Mimics an old boss hen
- Snap Case Included
Proper placement of the diaphragm is crucial to success.
- Use tongue to position the call against roof of mouth with latex facing forward and keep the tab down.
- Be sure you have a good seal on roof of mouth.
- Place the top of your tongue slightly against the reed.
- Allow short burst of air while saying the word (chirp) to yelp.
Keep your call in a cool area.
*WARNING – This product can cause choking. Use at your own risk.